What does the error above mean?
This means that your card has been hotlisted by the issuing bank after being reported lost or stolen, and a new card has been printed but you are yet to pick it up from the bank.
What can you do about it?
You need to reach out to your bank to pick up your new card and activate it for online payment.
In the interim, you can save via bank transfers. Please follow these steps to do this;
1. Click on your "Save"
2. Select the category of savings; either regular savings or circle
3. Click on the plan you want to top up
4. Under Add Cash, select or type the amount you want to add
5. Click on Switch
6. Select the bank transfer option. A virtual one-time bank account number will be generated for you to transfer to
Copy it out and make a transfer to it from your bank mobile app or using your bank'S USSD transfer code
7. After making the transfer, click on "I have paid" to confirm the payment.
NB: The one-time account number expires after 20 minutes of its generation and should not be saved as beneficiary or reused for further bank transfers
Do let me know if that helps or if you need further assistance.